The Vacuum transfer system is unique dry material transfer system for dust free and avoid to human touch. The vacuum transfer system is used in Pharmaceutical, Food, Agro Chemical, Sugar Industries and chemical. The system is use full for inline milling, sifting, blending, loading and unloading.
The principle of vacuum transfer has been proven to be a better way to move many types of material and a giant step over manual handling. The technology exists for moving virtually any material that can be pulled through a hose or tube. The system is consisting of Blower, Vacuum receiver system with filter, cyclone filter and Pipe.
The vacuum conveying systems designed specifically for the direct charge loading of blenders, mixers, sifter, milling, reactors or any vessel capable of withstanding a vacuum. The vacuum system can be provided mobile type with lifting provision to move one room to another room for loading and loading any machine.
Salient Features :
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available 100 Kg to 2000 Kg/hr.
- Can be used for transfer of products having bulk densities up to 0.5gm/cc.
- Total Discharge no Retention.
- No segregation or degradation of Product.
- No tool required for opening & cleaning.
- Transfer can be completely automatic to avoid the manual handling of the material
- Fully automatic system, with timing controls and automatic air blow back system for filter cleaning.
- Vacuum Blower and cyclone filter can be installed in out side production area.
- Avoids product waste, loss and contamination.
- Easy to clean and wash of contact parts.
- Option for Inline Milling, Sifting with Blender and Loading material to RMG, Tablet press& Vessel.