Application & Process :
Cone mill is used for achieving de-lumping, dispersion, De agglomeration, fine grinding, dry and wet milling uniform size reduction, sieving and mixing in the pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical, personal care and cosmetics industries.
The product is poured from the top through in feed hopper and material falls on the rotor blades beater assembly for milling or pulverization. Due to the knife edges mounted on rotor, the downsizing of particle takes place and through sieve material gets pushed outward from the bottom opening. Knife edges can be removed for cleaning very easily.
The product is poured into the feed hopper of the Cone Mill. In the conical screen chamber, a rotating impeller imparts a vortex flow pattern to the in feed product. The product is forced outward to the screen surface by centrifugal Passioneration, ensuring continuous delivery into the “action zone” between the screen and impeller. No heating of product during granulation / sizing operation, due to better air circulation and lesser impact action. In the “action zone” the material is uniformly sized and instantaneously passed tangentially through the screen openings. The finished product is discharged at the bottom of the milling chamber.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non contact parts AISI 304.
- High speed milling, granulating, pulverizing, mixing and size reduction of wet & dry material.
- Available in three model with different capacity for production scale.
- Uniform size reduction of wet material.
- Cone blade with cone type sieve for size reduction.
- AC frequency variable speed 100 to 1400 RPM.
- Easy removable contact parts for cleaning, inspection and easy Mobility.
- Various combinations of perforated sieves.
- Belt less Drive.
- Inline milling process with HSMG, FBD , Blender and Sifter.
- Flame Proof electrical.
Safety Features :
- Limit switch at charging & Discharge hopper.
- Over load protection.