High Speed Milling & Pulverizing Process
Application & Process :
Comminuting mill is used for the down sizing, milling, pulverization and dispersion of wet and dry products in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, cosmetics, fertilizers industry
The product is poured from the top through in feed hopper and material falls on the rotor blades beater assembly for milling or pulverization. Due to the knife edges mounted on rotor, the downsizing of particle takes place and through sieve material gets pushed outward from the bottom opening. Knife edges can be removed for cleaning very easily.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non contact parts AISI 304.
- High speed milling, granulating, pulverizing, mixing and size reduction of wet & dry material.
- Easy and simple to change knife to impact forward vice-versa by reversible chamber.
- Dynamic balanced beater assembly bearings are in a separate pillow block at outside chamber.
- Wide range of sieve of perforated and wire-mesh.
- Fitted on castor wheels for easy mobility.
- Jacketing chamber for water cooling.
- AC frequency drive for variable speed.
- Explosion proof motor and push button.
- Fixed / swing type beater assembly.
- Uniform feeding system with feeder screw with variable drive.
Safety Features :
- Interlocked throat hopper and belt guard & Over load relay protection.